Types of Electronic Funds Transfers
• ATM/debit card transactions: You may use ATM/debit cards to withdraw cash, make transfers between your accounts, complete point-of-sale transactions, make account inquiries, and for other banking activities. Please make your PIN memorable to you and do not share it with other parties.
• International Transactions: Three Rivers Bank employs fraud monitoring to help detect and protect against ATM/debit card fraud. The fraud monitoring process is designed to identify and investigate transactions that fall outside of your normal usage patterns. To protect your account, transactions occurring in countries where fraud is elevated may be denied. Please notify us prior to international travel or purchases to prevent inquiries based upon your activity or blocked transactions.
• Electronic check conversion: You may authorize a merchant or other payee to make a one-time electronic payment from your checking account using information from your check to pay for purchases, or pay bills.
• Online Banking Bill Payment: Online payments include payments made from a Three Rivers Bank account as scheduled payments via our online bill pay service.
Protections Provided for Electronic Funds Transfers
• Three Rivers Bank sends monthly statements to your address on record unless you elect to go paperless. If you don't receive your statements by mail, we make an electronic version available in Online Banking. Please review your statements and verify that all the transactions shown were authorized by you.
• In the event you think a transfer or withdrawal shown on your statement is incorrect, or if you believe an unauthorized transfer or withdrawal has taken place—including those made through your ATM/debit card, or other means—contact us immediately.
• We must be notified within sixty (60) days after the first statement on which the suspected problem appeared. If you do not contact us within this sixty (60) day time period, you could be held responsible for all unauthorized transfers and withdrawals that occurred between the end of the sixty (60) day period and the time you actually notified us if those transactions could have been prevented had we been notified.
• Contact Three Rivers Bank immediately if you believe your ATM/debit card has been lost or stolen, or if you believe that an electronic fund transfer has been made without your permission. Telephoning is the best way of keeping your possible losses down. If you tell us within two (2) business days after you learn of the loss or theft, your liability could be as much as $50.00 if someone used your ATM/debit card without your permission.
• If you do not tell us within two (2) business days after you learn of the loss or the theft of your ATM/debit card, and we can prove we could have stopped someone from using your ATM/debit card without your permission if you had told us, you could lose as much as $500.00.