Bank on your time! At Three Rivers Bank of Montana we provide safe, secure banking technology to help you succeed. Banking is easier than ever.
Secure access to your account information right from your mobile phone.
- View account balances & transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Receive account alerts
- Find ATM & branch information
Mobiliti™ uses the same multilayer security as your desktop computer.
If you're already enrolled for our Personal Internet Banking service:
- iPhone/Android: Visit your phone's app store to download our application.
- Mobile Browser: Visit our Website and log in as you normally would using a new device.
- Mobile Browser: Log into Online Banking using your desktop computer. Under options, select the Mobile Banking Enrollment and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Text Banking: Log into Online Banking using your desktop computer. From the options menu, select enroll for Mobile Banking and follow the on-screen instructions.
To learn more about Mobiliti, how to pay your bills and Mobile Deposit Capture using your smartphone click here for a demo.
CheckFree Bill Pay
With this new bill pay service you’ll expect to see the following enhancements:
· Pay bills:
o Select the day you want the payee to receive your payment
o Sit back and let the bill pay product do the rest
· Review your payments online
· Receive electronic delivery of your bills from hundreds of companies
· E-bill reminders will ensure your bills are paid on time through the bill payment service
· Maintain complete control over your financial activities through the Payment Center
· All primary payment activities can be completed directly on the Payment Center without having to navigate to other pagesMORE CONTROL
· You keep your money in your account until the payment due date
· Pay some payees the same day bills are due
ENHANCED PAYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
· You can send or request person to person payments directly from your online or mobile banking service by using only the recipient’s email address, mobile phone number or account information
To learn more about CheckFree Bill Pay click here for a demo.
Popmoney® is an innovative personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Popmoney allows you to send and receive money as easily as you send and receive email and text messages. Best of all, you don't need a separate account. Just use your current U.S. checking or savings account.
With Popmoney, you can send and receive money using your financial institution's online banking site. It's just that easy!
To learn more about Popmoney click here for a demo.
Business Online Banking
With Business Online Banking, you can save time, improve your cash flow, and streamline your cash management procedures all in a fully secure environment.
- Real-time Account Balances
- Direct Deposit of Payroll
- ACH Origination
- Wire Transfers
- Transfer Funds between accounts in real time
- All in a fully safe and secure environment
To learn more about Business Online Banking click here for a demo.
Free Telephone Banking
Call 1-888-442-4973 and follow the Telebanking prompts to get account information, deposit rates, investment and loan calculations, check verification, and more! You can even leave a message and a bank representative will get back to you the next business day.
Request For Electronic Banking Credentials
Three Rivers Bank will never contact you on an unsolicited basis to request your electronic banking credentials.
- If you ever receive an unsolicited request that appears to come from Three Rivers Bank asking that you provide your account information, user name or password, DO NOT respond to the email or call to the number provided. If you are unsure of its authenticity, call us -- not the one in the email or message -- to verify that we actually sent it and to inquire about why we need their information.
- If the email appears to be from another company or financial institution, you can forward it to the Anti-Phishing Working Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delete suspicious emails from your Inbox and clean out your Deleted Items folder.
- If you have responded and provided information, contact us immediately. If the phishing comes in the form of email, you can forward it to the Anti-Phishing Working Group at email@example.com