If you are ready to learn and contribute to an organization that believes in the value of investing in, educating and caring for their employees, consider joining our team at Three Rivers Bank. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our culture is team-oriented and built on integrity, hard work and respect for each other. We value open communication, innovation and leadership. We offer competitive benefits, and opportunities that will allow you to grow professionally.
Come see what it’s like to work for the "Best Bank in the Valley".
If interested in a position with Three Rivers Bank of Montana, please submit a resume and/or a letter of interest.
You may mail it to Human Resources at the following address:
Three Rivers Bank of Montana - PO Box 7250 - Kalispell, Montana 59904
Deliver it to:
233 East Idaho Street - Kalispell, Montana 59901
or email to:
Let's face it, employee benefits are an important part of a job opportunity. At Three Rivers Bank, we understand that, which is why we work hard to provide competitive benefits and extra advantages.
- On the first of the month following 60 days of employment we offer two options for Medical, Dental and Vision Plans: Traditional or High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP) at little to no cost to you.
- - If you elect the Traditional Plan you have the option to participate in Flexible Medical Spending Account as well as Dependent Care Spending Account.
- - With certain coverage on the HDHP, the Bank contributes to a Health Savings Account (HSA) monthly on your behalf.
(You can also elect payroll deductions of additional contributions to your HSA)
- All team members receive $50,000 in Life and AD&D Insurance paid 100% by the bank on the first month following 60 days of employment.
(Plus the option to purchase addition Life and AD&D Insurance at group rate)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) is available after 90 days and begins accrual on date of hire.
We think your present and future financial security is important because financial security is our business, after all.
- We provide 401(k) Retirement Plan beginning the first month following your first anniversary.
- - We provide team members with an employer match on your investments. Specifically, each pay period the bank will contribute $1.00 for every $1.00 on the first 3% contributed and $0.50 for every dollar on the next 2% contributed.
- - Upon approval by the board we make discretionary contributions to your 401(k) annually.
- Upon the approval by the board we present our team members with year-end bonuses.
Here are some additional benefits we provide:
- No Saturday banking
- Observe all Federal Reserve Bank holiday paid
- Bank at Work benefits including no fee checking, free checks and Visa Check Card, discounts on a variety of bank products
- Employee Assistance Program