PPP Loans Round 2 - Important Notice for PPP Loan Forgiveness Applicants
Important Notice for PPP Loan Forgiveness Applicants: We are currently implementing the New SBA 3508 Forgiveness Application Forms into our Platform and are not able to accept Forgiveness Applications at this time. Please return to the Platform starting Friday March 5th at 8AM MST as the Platform will once again be open to allow you to Submit your Forgiveness Application to your Lender. If your PPP Forgiveness Application has not yet been approved, you will need to resubmit with the correct form. Please email [email protected] with any questions. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we transition to the new Forms to meet SBA requirements.
Three Rivers Bank is now offering PPP loans for 1st and 2nd time applicants thru the following online application portal. PPP Loan Application
You are eligible for a 2nd draw PPP loan if you can answer yes to the following questions:
- I have already received a PPP loan.
- I have used, or will use, the full amount of my PPP loan before disbursement of a Second Draw Loan.
- I used, or will use, the full amount of my PPP loan only for authorized uses as outlined in the PPP guidelines.
- I have no more than 300 employees.
- I do not plan to apply for or receive a Shuttered Venue Grant, under Section 324 of the Economic Aid Act.
- I can demonstrate a revenue reduction of 25% or greater in 2020 relative to 2019 by comparing quarterly gross receipts for one quarter in 2020 with gross receipts for the corresponding quarter in 2019. Alternatively, if I was in operation in all four quarters of 2019, I can demonstrate a revenue reduction or 25% or greater when comparing annual gross receipts in 2020 to annual gross receipts in 2019.
- Note: reduction in income must be verifiable through tax forms, quarterly financial statements or bank statements for both 2019 and 2020.
The following borrower instructional video will help with navigating the online application. https://vimeo.com/500517580/5181d1433f
If you have immediate questions about the PPP, please email [email protected]
Any businesses applying for a PPP loan with Three Rivers Bank must also have a deposit account at Three Rivers Bank, in order to submit the PPP application. If you do not currently have a deposit account at Three Rivers Bank, please contact our New Accounts Department to open your account prior to completing your online application. Please email the New Accounts Department at [email protected].