Go ahead, make that online purchase — guilt-free. Kasasa Tunes® rewards you with online shopping refunds, just for doing the banking basics.
- Refunds for Online Purchases*
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Free Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays you to shop online
- $10 in refunds for iTunes®, Amazon®, or Google Play™ purchases every month*
- $20 in refunds for iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases when you open your account*
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $5 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free Estatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Nationwide surcharge-free ATMs with the Allpoint® ATM Network**
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Here's How Easy It Is to Earn Your Rewards
Just do a few simple things you're probably already doing. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Tunes® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 15 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive Estatements
And if you don't meet these qualifications, your account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Tunes account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will earn up to an aggregate total of $10.00 (which includes any applicable taxes) in refunds for any iTunes, Amazon.com or Google Play purchases. You will also receive reimbursements up to but not exceeding 5 dollars for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees imposed by other financial institutions and incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. If you believe you have not been reimbursed the correct amount of ATM fees you must contact us within sixty (60) calendar days after the Statement Cycle where the reimbursement was applicable in order to receive a refund. When Kasasa Tunes qualifications are not met, no refunds for purchases are earned and ATM fees are not refunded. Refunds and ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Tunes account on the last day of the current statement cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, and other requirements apply. A minimum deposit of $100.00 is required to open the account, however there is no minimum balance required in the account. Limit 1 account per social security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa and Kasasa Tunes are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.